Thursday, March 09, 2006

Acccccccccck!!

Why am I quaking like a little girl? I have to go get my *gulp* driver's licence renewed. No big deal, right? The line is usually fairly short in the middle of the day, I pay my $75 and that's it. Nope. I have to have the dreaded photo taken. I have never, I repeat never, seen a decent DL photo. Do they have special cameras that only take nasty pics? I can just see the employees sitting around after hours voting on who took the WORST pic that day. Ugh. I really don't want to do this. Oh, and to top it off, they will want to know how tall I am and how much I weigh. Fun fun fun. The upside is they want to know in kilograms so I sound thin if you don't do the conversion to real weight properly ;)

1 comment:

LoisLane said...

I have to confess, my DL picture is from 1989. The last time I had to go in person to have it renewed, I declined to have a new picture taken. Then I was able to just renew by mail. It expires in 2010 and I *think* they're going to force me to have a picture taken then because the other one will be 20+ years old by then. ;)