Thursday, March 23, 2006

Huh?

What, did I go psycho just because I had another birthday? Sorry for disappearing on ya, can't promise it won't happen again but I'm going to try to be better. Heaven knows there are enough thoughts going through my head on any given day, I'm sure I can find something to blog about!

Lessee, oh, got one! Guess what? My hideous driver's license photo is actually not. Hideous, that is. In fact, it's one of the better pics of myself that I've seen in many years. Shock! I'd share it with you, but I don't know how to make the colours come out right with dh's scanner. You'll just have to trust me on that one.

Another thing to update about - I'm still losing weight. Yay me! Down 19.2 pounds. My mom is bragging to mutual friends *LOL*

Kids are back in school after spring break last week. Maya was home until today, she had some kind of virus that mutated around and caused fevers, headaches, coughs, laryngitis, nausea. The girl ran the gamut. But she's good again and was excited to see her friends when I dropped her off this am. Whew! So it's just me and the little whirlwind again.

Glub glub glub. Anyone want some rain? I've got plenty to spare if you want it. Hey, at least it's not the white stuff!!

One more thing (yeah, bear with me, it's been over a week, okay?) - we've more or less settled on a new church. Not planning to take out a membership but it's a home for us nonetheless. The worship continues to be awesome and the pastor (who we FINALLY heard preach) was good. Eventually we will convince the whirlwind that it's okay to be in a Sunday school class with B-O-Y-S.

'k, enough for now. Comments welcome ;)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hey Cherie, great job on the weight loss...keep it up! Glad you found a church too. Have a great weekend!