Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My A to Z

Thanks for the idea, Traci ;)

Accent: Canadian, west coast, apparently. I don't have an accent though, everyone else does !

Booze of Choice: I haven't had any alcohol in years. I used to like raspberry cider.

Chore I Hate: Ironing. Ugh!!

Dog or Cat: I don't have either one, I like both though. Matt's allergic to cats so we'll never have one.

Essential Electronics: Gotta be the computer, hands down my fave.

Favorite Perfume: Don't wear it, ever.

Gold or Silver: Gold.

Hometown: I call Courtenay, where I live now, my hometown though I wasn't born here. I have been here since 1978 so it's definitely home.

Insomnia: Not often.

Job Title: Mom. Maybe wife, though I think I'm better at being a mom.

Kids: No thanks, I already have four ;)

Living Arrangement: With said four kids and my one dh in a way too small space for so many people. Check back in six months, we won't be so crowded anymore (are your fingers crossed for me?)

Most Admired Trait: Loyalty.

Number of Sexual Partners: Not about to answer this one. Let's just say more than I would like my kids to know about!

Overnight Hospital Stays: Two, when I had James and when I had Maya. I didn't stay more than a couple of hours after Becca or Christa.

Phobia: I can't stand earwigs. And I'm not good with heights.

Quote: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Religion: Christian. I'm a member of a Baptist church but am currently attending a "small p" Pentecostal church.

Siblings: One brother. Two stepsisters that I acquired as an adult.

Time I Wake Up: During the week, 6am. On weekends, or days with no school, about 7:30.

Unusual Talent/Skill: None that I'm aware of.

Vegetable I Refuse To Eat: Probably be a shorter list of the ones I do eat! I really don't like artichokes.

Worst Habit: Letting the housework slide.

X-rays: Just dental ones and ultrasounds for pregnancies.

Yummy Foods I Make: I'm not the cook in the family. I do make a great apple crisp though.

Zodiac Sign: I don't put any credence in this stuff but according to the charts, I'm a Pisces.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Fingers are crossed and tripple crossed!