Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Another "I stole this from Traci" post

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.

How does the world see you? Boondocks - Little Big Town
Will I have a happy life? The Dance - Garth Brooks
What do my friends really think of me? Bless the Broken Road - Rascal Flatts
What do people secretly think of me? I'm Already There - Lonestar
How can I be happy? The River - Garth Brooks
What should I do with my life? Ain't Goin' Down 'Til the Sun Comes Up - Garth Brooks
Will I ever have children? When the Sun Goes Down - Kenny Chesney & Uncle Kracker
What is some good advice for me? Keeper of my Heart - Mercy Me
How will I be remembered? Long Black Train - Josh Turner
What is my signature dancing song? Moondance - Michael Buble
What do I think my current theme song is? When I Get Where I'm Going - Brad Paisley & Dolly Parton
What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Standing Outside the Fire - Garth Brooks
What song will play at my funeral? Who Says You Can't Go Home - Bon Jovi & Jennifer Nettles
What type of men/women do you like? Let the River Flow - Steven Curtis Chapman
What is my day going to be like? Good Ride Cowboy - Garth Brooks

Okay, pretty much all of them don't make sense! Except for the current theme song and the song played at my funeral :) Although if I had to choose something from my playlist to play at my funeral, it would much more likely be Mercy Me's Homesick. And I have a LOT of Garth on my playlist!!

2 comments:

LoisLane said...

Still giggle-worthy. And the Good Ride Cowboy one cracked me up. lol.
And yeah, you got just a lil bit 'o Garth on there. rofl

jillo said...

I like your music choice, Cherie.