Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Exam week is here

Dh is writing his first exam as I type this. He has three more (Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday) and then he is done. That's it. Nothing left but the student loan debt after that. So, it's bite the bullet time, right? I wonder where we'll live. I wonder where he'll work. I wonder when we'll move. I wonder if we'll be able to sell this place. I wonder if we'll have any money to move with. Life is full of surprises, why can't I know even one of them in advance?

Eventually I will make sense again, I hope.

I miss my computer.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Praying for everything to FALL INTO PLACE!!!! *HUGS*

LoisLane said...

Hope he kicks butt on his exams. And that everything else gets sorted out quick. I'm such a planner, I HATE not knowing. Hugs!