Monday, April 24, 2006

Flip flop flip flop

How do I know which way is up? I just guess these days :P Matt's got an interview next Monday. It's local. Well, close to local - close enough that we wouldn't move from our community if he gets the job. It's a good job, with benefits and all that, and would give him experience in his chosen field.

BUT

If he gets this job, we won't be moving to the States. And I've got myself all pyched up about it, as has James. In fact, I think James would be upset if we didn't move now, which is a big change from his attitude when the possibility first came up. More flip flops.

So...part of me wants him to get the job here so that we don't have to be apart, don't have to change schools for the kids, don't have to move too quickly (we will still move out of this place, 2 bedrooms for 6 people just ain't cutting it). And the other part wants him to get a different job. I do want him to get a job though...

Sigh.

4 comments:

Jillo said...

Hugs Cherie. It's gotta be hard not knowing. I would hate that. Hang in there!

Sharon said...

Well, I hope the interview goes well - whatever the outcome. Of course, you know we'd all love for you to come to the States! Decisions are hell...Hang in there!

LoisLane said...

Hugs! Things will work out how they are meant to. Have faith and all that right? ;)

Karen said...

Well, since you've said that the east coast is out if you move to the states, to me, it would be the same as having you in Canada. I'm sure that you will end up where you are supposed to, and who knows, maybe it will only be temporary. Hugs!