Thursday, April 20, 2006

It's back!

My computer is home! I missed it, didn't think I would that much, but my goodness, it's my baby. There are some glitches, for some reason the copy we did onto a new hard drive messed up some stuff so I can't check my shaw mail with outlook but it's not a big deal. When dh is done with his exams, I'll let him have a couple hours with my baby and he'll get it back to normal again. Meanwhile, I have my icons and my themes and my desk and everything so I'm one happy camper.

Well, except for the fact that Christa is sick. I hate it when one of the kids is sick. Even worse when they're sick in my bed in the middle of the night :P

3 comments:

Karen said...

Glad you have one baby back, and I hope the other baby is feeling better fast!

Hugs!

Heather said...

Oooh poor baby!! Hope she gets better soon!

Michele said...

Glad one baby is better, hope the other one gets well quickly!