Yeah! Andrea said I can take part!! If you haven't checked out her blog, do so, it's a good read.
1) When I was a kid, Halloween was all about:
a) collecting as much candy as I could
b) collecting candy to eat as I go
c) sharing with my siblingsd) Who cares about candy? I was too busy egging my teacher's car.
e) Halloween was forbidden in my house and I've never gotten over it. Bring it on!
2) What is more important to you: quality, or quantity? Quantity ;) No such thing as bad chocolate!
3) If you were on a desert island (haha, I wrote "dessert island" but that would be a totally different question now wouldn't it?) and could only have one sweet treat, which would it be? Terry's Chocolate Orange (milk, NOT dark)
4) You arrive at "Dessert Island" – where you discover a river of pudding flowing freely through a swamp of Cool Whip. No one is watching. What do you do? Strip down and jump in!!
4) Sweet, sour, or savoury? Definitely sweet :) Oh, you mean, what do I like best, not how do I describe myself? ;)
5) Sex or chocolate? Sorry, honey - chocolate.
6) What kind of candy, if any, would you turn down if someone offered? Anything spearmint, can't stand the smell.
7) You're at the grocery store, your children/husband/pets have been The.Worst.Ever. They're throwing cans at each other, tripping little old ladies, taking bites out of the produce and putting them back in the bins, and piercing the milk bags with diaper pins. You feel yourself getting woozy. That vein in your forehead is throbbing. You need an immediate sugar kick before you do something crazy. What do you reach for? Jelly bellies are quick fixes.
8) What are your feelings regarding Thrills gum, ribbon candy, scotch mints, and other "grandma candies"? Thrills taste like soap. Ribbon candy, can't say I've had. Scotch mints are yummy. Grandma candies include Taverner's candies - bring back memories but not what I would choose for a sugar binge.
9) How adventurous are you? Do spicy dried mealworms or candy-coated crickets give you the willies, or are you willing to try anything once? Uh, I'll pass, thanks. Or I would give them to my kids ;) Kinda goes along the lines of Bertie Botts.
9) Do you have dentures or other dental issues? Do you have a good dental plan? Nope, I have a good toothbrush and lots of floss. As Andrea said - bring it on!
Any other info you want to share, I suggest you spill it. :) Nope, I'm game.