Wednesday, May 03, 2006

It's Wednesday, do you know what that means?

It's my official weigh in day. Every other day, I weigh myself and smile or frown quietly. Today I shout out to my friends how I've done the past week. I'm obsessed. But it's good, I think. I've never been able to lose weight before, it always creeps up on me and then I feel like crud when I see pics and all that. The thing that's really making me hesitant (hence the good, I think part of two sentences ago) is that Matt doesn't care. He never asks how I'm doing, never says I look good. But...I do look good and I'm doing awesome, so there!

29.4 pounds down, 10.6 to goal :)

3 comments:

Busy Mom To My Three Men said...

WTG!!! I hope to be joining you on the weight loss journey soon. I am anxiously awaiting my Nutrisystem food to arrive.
You should be so proud of yourself and the reason that Matt doesn't say anything is because I am sure he loves you just the way you are.

Jillo said...

Woo Hoo Cherie. You are doing awesome!!

Kim said...

Yahoo Cherie. That is an awesome accomplishment. I am so proud of you.

Kim