Friday, May 26, 2006

Nine years ago

Yeah, it's one of those sappy posts. Where were you nine years ago? Give or take a few days, doesn't have to be exact. Nine years ago I was checking out the great big internet world. I decided that I should be brave and did a yahoo search for chat rooms...found WBS (webchat broadcasting system, I think) and from there drifted into a room called West Coast Singles. Lo and behold there were actually people there. And the best part? A guy from Las Vegas who seemed to be there every time that I was. Yep, you guessed it - the future Mr. in my life. Looking back, I can't believe that we met online at the end of May and he tossed everything he owned in his car and came here at the end of July so that we could get married at the end of August. Were we insane?? Oh yeah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.