Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Speaking of wimps

I am one. Remember how sucky I was about James being away a couple of weeks ago? Multiply that by two (for two kids instead of one), by two again (because it's for longer), by two AGAIN (because it's so far away) and then by ten or so (because they're with the ex) and that's me this week. They've only been gone since Monday and I'm a wreck. Yes, my house is quieter and I actually was allowed to watch Jeopardy last night. There is less laundry, less dishes, less kids to get up in the morning. But I miss them, dang it. I'm sure they're having a wonderful time and haven't even thought about home, let alone their mom. As it should be. Sunday is four sleeps away...

7 comments:

LoisLane said...

Hugs sweetie. I know how hard it is - remember my whole month last summer. The best thing to do are treat yourself to a little "me" time and enjoy that extra time you get with the kiddos that are still home. :)

Karen said...

Awww... huge hugs! I'm sure they will come home bursting with stories, and after a day or two, you'll forget that you even missed them at all.

Heather said...

Awww *hugs*

Michele said...

HUGE HUGS!!! I know I'll be feeling that on our first trip away from the kids EVER in 3 weeks!

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.