Monday, May 08, 2006

Tagged by Molly

A-Age: 41
B-Bed size: queen
C-Chore you hate: ironing
D-Dessert you love: cheesecake...peanut butter pie...lemon meringue pie...raspberry shortcake!
E-Essential start your day item: Coke
F-Favorite actor(s): Tom Hanks, Ed Harris, Mel Gibson
G-Gold or Silver: gold
H-Height: 5'2" on a tall day ;)
I-Instruments you play: none
J-Job title: mom, mommy, momma, wife
K-Keeping track of your day: not sure what this means...who is keeping track?
L-Living arrangements: me, dh & 4 kids
M-Mom's name: Karin, but I call her Mom
N-Not liking right now: dh being in limbo, between college and a real job
O-Overnight hospital stay other than birth: when I had my tonsils out years and years ago - I think I was about 4
Q-Quote you like: Jeremiah 29:11 (hey, it's a quote, from a Book)
R-Right or left handed: right
S-Siblings: an older brother and two step-sisters (one older, one younger)
T-Time you woke up today: 5:20, got up at 6
U-Unique habit: I'm pretty boring.
V-Vegetable you hate: not big on veggies, I really don't like asparagus, oh wait, I can't stand onions!
W-Worst habit: See U - I'm boring.
X-X-rays you've had: just dental and ultrasounds.
Y-Yummy food you can make: brownies, with raisins in them instead of nuts, yummo!
Z-Zodiac sign: Pisces

Any questions?

No comments: