Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Trying to redeem my good wife title

Not to go into graphic detail, but I was in the good books on Sunday. *LOL* But that really isn't what this post is about. I broke down and gave up. I told Matt that we can move to Reno if that's where he finds a job. Sigh. Not my choice AT ALL but I'm willing to make the best of it. I do like his parents, they're really great. His sibs, well that's another kettle of fish. Of course, part of me is hopeful, thinking that things will be different with them if we live nearby. Yeah sure, they can ignore us close up instead of from a distance whoohoo. Yep, major negativity here. Anywho, if dh gets a job there, he could stay with his folks for a while if need be, until the rest of us sell this place and get there. James is going to freak. It'll be a hard sell, he's less thrilled with Reno than I am. Blergh. I'll be keeping you all posted!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Well look on the bright side... I MIGHT BE IN RENO TOO! That is the first place Jake is going to look for a job! YEAH!

Karen said...

Is there an offer for Reno?

You know, DC has lots of tech jobs... I keep telling you... Go East Young Woman. :)

LoisLane said...

I'm with Karen and the Go East Club!! ;)

Michele said...

Hugs!!! And at least Reno is only a day's drive from ME :D

Sharon said...

I'm with the East coast girls.....

Keeping my fingers crossed and sending you big hugs (from the EAST COAST hint hint)