Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Whew!!

Made it to Tuesday the 20th. Thank goodness. It's been one of those months, no money coming in and plenty going out. I *know* that Matt will find a job, but I just don't know *when*. And I'm going insane. Why is it that it's so much easier to find a job if you already have one? That makes no sense, yet that's what I've heard from those "in the know". My mil asked me the other day if I have thought about going out to work. Oh yeah, sure. I'll go get a minimum wage job, if there are even any out there and not so likely when kids are out of school and don't have to be paid as much (minimum wage is less for them, if they are newish to the workforce), and then dh will sit at home doing what? Yep, you guessed it. Nothin'! Not going to happen. If anyone is going out and getting a low wage job, it can be him. Then that mythical "good job" will come along because he's already working, right? *sigh* Sorry, this started off as one thing and turned into another. Guess it's building up again. Ugh.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Lots of job prayers for Matt! Something perfect will come along for him VERY SOOON! *HUGS*

Kim said...

You know I am hoping and praying that a great job comes along fast. Hey maybe on the east coast, well one can only hope. LOL!!

Karen said...

Lots of hugs! It will happen... at the least convenient time, too. LOL!

Sharon said...

I so feel your pain...yet here we are with one offer and another one ready to happen (I hope). I know how this is extremely taxing on your sanity (not to mention your checkbook). Sending lots of employment vibes your way.