Monday, July 31, 2006

Four weeks...twenty-eight days

Has it been that long? My goodness, yes it has. Matt left here on the 3rd for what we thought was a sure thing. Turned out we were wrong. *sigh* I still think we made the right decision for him to stay in Reno and job hunt from there, but it's getting old. The uncertainty, that is. I really don't mind being here "on my own", it's not that hard to solo parent when it's a temporary measure. It's the not knowing that drives me insane. I mean, do I call a realtor now? Or wait until Matt actually has a job? No point moving there just to stay at his parents' house. They don't have room for five more people anyway, and I wouldn't want to squish in. All I want is a job for Matt and a place of our own. Oh, and the almost $1000 it will cost in fees for us to immigrate, and maybe some money towards the exorbitant cost of health insurance. Gack, that stuff is expensive there!! Prayers & good thoughts very much appreciated, tia :)

7 comments:

Heather said...

We are praying!!!!!!!!

Karen said...

Fingers crossed, prayers being prayed, and hopes for the money fairy to visit you soon, and the job fairy to visit Matt.

The uncertainty would be killing me too!

HUGS!

Michele said...

Fingers crossed!!!!! And yep, insurance is too bloody expensive here :P

LoisLane said...

Hoping something comes through soon. And I hear you on the health insurance. I'll be feeling it in my paycheck this week as the kids go onto my plan -which will cost me $160 a month, versus the $30 I was paying for their previous plan - which we no longer qualify for. :p

Tammy said...

Hugs!
Hoping you get some good news soon!

Kim said...

Cherie, hoping and praying for great news real soon.
Yep, good ole health insurance really stinks in the US.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
»