Sunday, July 30, 2006

Gianna Jessen

Gianna Jessen was the guest speaker at Matt's church today. I know a bit about her, had her book in the church library that I was in charge of, but haven't had the chance to hear her speak myself. Yet. I did read about her appearance in Colorado recently. You can check out Ted Harvey's site if you haven't already heard about it. This young woman is so amazing, how she was protected before she was even born is incredible.

Imo, partial birth abortion is wrong on every level and should never have been allowed. I don't pretend to understand the legal wrangling that is ongoing, I just know what I believe. "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb."

2 comments:

Heather said...

I think I have seen her speak in Northern California a few years ago... she was powerful!!

Lydia said...

I haven't heard her speak but I have read the book. Incredible! What an amazing story. I'm glad that she's out there but I wish her story were more widely known. I guess it takes time. How God must grieve when humans deliberately destroy his most precious creation of all.