Saturday, July 08, 2006

How can one family have so much STUFF???

My gosh, I can't believe the stuff we have. Junk. Crud. Whatever you want to call it, there's a whole lot of it. I had cards, boy did I have cards. Christmas cards (several different Christmases), baby cards (from 3 out of 4 kids, the oldest of those is now 12), wedding cards (almost 9 years), cards from people I don't even remember. Gotta love it when I save those Christmas cards from a business where the "signature" is stamped on :P I had five phone books. We live in a small town, there are not that many people here, I probably don't even need ONE let alone five. I had receipts for things I no longer own. I had phone numbers on scraps of paper, with no indication whose numbers they might be. I had CDs and DVDs that don't work. Never know when you might need a funky coaster, right? Ugggggggggh. This is just the living room, girls and boys. Just wait until I get into all the other rooms of the house. I am not looking forward to it but man I can't wait to move.

3 comments:

LoisLane said...

Ooooh - you are a pack rat!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Have fun sweetie!! lol. Praying for you guys! Love ya T

Michele said...

LOLOLOLOL! Wanna come clean out my house? I only have 4 households worth, ARGH!!!

Good luck!