Thursday, July 27, 2006

Millie, Hazel and Jeannie

So...I'm going away next week. I'm not too thrilled about it, in case you can't tell. It's one of those things that I can't get out of, but I didn't try all that hard I guess. When are you too old for your mom to guilt you into doing something? The three girls that I'm going away with are daughters of friends of my mom...not that she sees these friends at all, they've lost touch mostly, just Christmas cards and such. But the "girls" still turn up from time to time. They live near each other and do stuff together often and every now and then they ask me to join them. I usually have a small enough child that I can get out of it, but now that Christa is getting close to 4, it's not gonna work anymore. So, I'm going to a "retreat" with them next weekend. Ugh. I guess I shouldn't be so negative, they're paying for it and it is a weekend away. But *whine* I don't really like them. I don't have anything in common with them and just don't like them. Ugh.

I found some pics so this is Millie

this is Hazel


and this is Jeannie


Wish me luck!

4 comments:

LoisLane said...

Um, are those real pictures of real people?????
I think I feel sorry for you hon. Try to have fun.
I'm sure something more fun will be just around the corner.

Karen said...

Oh my... Hey, it could be worse... I'm not sure how just yet, but it could be.

Hugs, and try to have some fun... maybe there will be others there that you meet that you will like?

Queen Bee said...

Uh, yeah, they're real Traci. Would I post fake pics? Sheesh ;) I'll try to find something fun about the weekend, maybe if I'm positive it won't be so bad!

Heather said...

All I can say is LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I am with Traci... are those real people?!?!??!?! LOLOLOLOLOL