Thursday, July 27, 2006

Update on my "list"

Remember my list? It was in my post of July 3. To save you the trouble of actually clicking on that link, here's a recap...

Stuff to do: go through storage unit and throw out all the junk my dad left behind, and maybe even some of my own junk; clean the windows inside and out (haven't done the *spring cleaning* thing yet, I'm late); wash the outside of the house; start decluttering one room at a time! Good thing I don't have too many rooms!! More stuff to do after the first set of stuff to do: paint the front door; paint the bathroom door and the bedroom door; paint the lower cupboard doors in the bathroom; figure out how to replace the ceiling in James's room.

I'm happy and amazed to say that I've done my list! Shocking, huh? Well, I have to redo the outside of the windows because I foolishly washed them before I washed the outside walls and that means the cleaning stuff got on the windows and made them all streaky. Can't have that! I've been working hard, I deserve a pat on the back ;) I've also cleaned all the carpets in the house, that wasn't on my list. Go me!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Yeah! Go you!

Now you can go away and not have that stuff on your mind. :)

Heather said...

Wowee you go girl....

So where is our update on MATT?!?!?