Thursday, July 13, 2006

You'd think I'd have a bunch of time on my hands

What with Matt away and all, that is. I thought I would be blogging every day and guess what? I have so little time I haven't had a chance to get here in way too long. You all know I've been decluttering...my gosh, what was I thinking? I should have just rented a backhoe. Not quite, there are some things that I do want. I just can't believe the quantity of things that I don't want. Why do I have them? I put a 3D Star Wars Millenium Falcon jigsaw puzzle up on freecycle yesterday and had eight people reply within half an hour. That's nuts. Most everything has been going to Sally Ann because I just don't have the patience for freecycle most of the time. I get so many people saying they want something and then not turning up or emailing or anything. Easier just to throw the stuff in my car and drop it off at SA next time I go near it.

So we're still waiting. They said "middle of the week" which to me is Wednesday but what do I know. He's got a few other resumes out and had an impromptu interview when he dropped one off yesterday with a callback for next week. I think having a US address on his resume might be helping - most of them either didn't read his cover letter which said that he was wanting to relocate to the States, or they didn't want to wait for that to happen.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh.... that puzzle sounds cool! LOL!

Is Sally Ann like a Salvation Army?

Queen Bee said...

Ooops, sorry, Karen, just the nickname we know Salvation Army by ;)