Thursday, August 24, 2006

Am I psychic or just psycho?

Neither! I was just listening and believing in what I was hearing.

Matt got the job!!! He was told that a formal offer will be coming early next week. Whoo hoo!! Oh you have no idea how good this is, I am so thrilled! AND, yes there is an and, he went by an apartment complex that we had been checking out online and they have a 4 bedroom apartment opening up in two weeks, what perfect timing!

Sorry for all the exclamations but it's an exciting day!!!!

Thanks so much for the prayers, good thoughts, crossed fingers and even the chicken bones (Traci, you rock!), love you all!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm so happy for you Cherie!!!!!

Jillo said...

Woo Hoo! Super news.

hapimumTo3 said...

That is the best news all day. Even Allan is happy for you all!

LoisLane said...

Knew those bones would work - and heck at least something worthwhile came out of my lunch that the co-worker sniffed and looked at. ;)
Congrats to Matt!!
Woo Hoo!

Jill said...

WOO HOO! Doing a HaPpY DaNcE for you all!

Hugs,

Jill

Lara said...

All right! I'm so happy everything is falling into place for you and your family!