Thursday, August 03, 2006

Grrrr!

Yeah, sure, today of all days my msn board decides it should act up again. I posted this heartfelt but bravely upbeat message and "we're sorry, that page doesn't seem to exist to our teeny pin-brains" - ugh!

So, to "my" moms, I'll see you in a few days. I will try to post on the board while I'm gone (if they find it again). Failing that, I will try to blog. And if I can't get internet access, in other words if there's no room for computers among the granola and tofu, I'll miss you even more. If you're going to the bbq, have a wonderful time and hug each other for me. If you're missing it this year, hug yourself and have a super weekend anyway!

See you later, alligator!

6 comments:

Allyson said...

Have a GREAT weekend Cherie! I can't wait to hear ALL about it!

Allyson :)

Heather said...

HUG myself?!?!??!?!?!

Not good enough... tell Millie and the gang that they suck ;) LOL

Karen said...

We'll see you sooner than you think! I'm sure the time will fly. Have a safe trip, and we'll try not to have too much fun without you...

Tell Millie, et.al. that they better give you a hug and pretend to be normal.

After a while, crocodile!

Molly said...

Have a great time!! Can't wait to get an update on how things went with Millie and gang! LOL

LoisLane said...

You know we have this whole surrogate hug system down pat. Just wish we didn't have to use it. :P
Don't eat too much granola this weekend.

Jill said...

Just close your eyes and think good thoughts and it will soon be over... at least that's what my mom used to tell me about the dentist visit! LOL

HUGS... we'll be here to hear all about it when you return. (Provided you survive it... LOL)