Friday, August 11, 2006

It's official



We're listed! I'd link you to the MLS entry, but it's not up yet. And do you really need to see pics of my messy home? Naaah! Enough for you to see my three girlies and to know that I do indeed have a "low maintenance yard" as the realtor described it. Hey, we're on water restrictions here, it's not my fault my lawn is brown and brittle!

In sorta related news, Matt's interview today went well (again, he's good at interviews) and they told him they would be making a decision by next Wednesday. Are you praying? I am!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Look at those red heads- precious!! They look really excited!! Don't put your listing up here though sweetie, you never know who is reading!!

Michele said...

Good luck with the sale and for Matt!! Fingers crossed!

And the girls are precious as always :)

Karen said...

I agree... don't put the listing here...

Keeping fingers crossed, and prayers prayed!

Queen Bee said...

Okay, Wendy & Karen, the house is on the internet anyway, through MLS, so what would be the problem with it?

hapimumTo3 said...

Adorable sales team you have there. Praying for Matt to get great news early next week.

Heather said...

Yes praying!!!!