Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My head is still spinning

My gosh, it looks like it's really going to happen. After months of uncertainty, I just might finally have a plan. Well, half a plan. No, Matt *still* doesn't have a job but...we have an offer on the house! From the first people to view it, no less. And, get this, full price! Whooo hooo!! I'm to sign the papers this morning so, subject to a building inspection, the sign will have SOLD on the top of it later this week. I told my realtor I was shocked and he said that if these people hadn't bought it, someone else would have before the week is out. Wow. Btw, Matt is in shock ;) Moving day should be around the middle of September, soon I'll be an immigrant *LOL*

9 comments:

Heather said...

PRAYERS PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allyson said...

That is awesome Cherie! How wonderful to have that happen so quickly and get your price! USA, here you come!

Allyson :)

Jill said...

WOW!!! How completely wonderful for you.

Praying God will continue to make things move down His path for you!!

Lara said...

Wow! That's amazing and wonderful! Send those house-selling vibes this way! The feedback we've been getting on ours is that it's cute, but too small. LOL. Why do you think we're moving? It's priced accordingly, though.

LoisLane said...

HOLY MOLY!!!

Tammy said...

Whoo Hoo!

hapimumTo3 said...

Yay!! Doing flips for ya.

Michele said...

YIPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!

And at least you'll be a LEGAL immigrant ;)

Lydia said...

Woo-hoo!! That is AWESOMELY wonderful!!