Friday, August 25, 2006

Sometimes our kids can surprise us

I knew that Maya liked being in front of the camera *LOL* and I even knew that she enjoyed taking pictures. I just didn't know that she had a talent for it - bad mom. A few weeks ago during announcement time at church the upcoming art show was mentioned and she turned to me with a gleam in her eye, "Do you think they would let me enter some photographs, Mom?" Wow. We checked into it and sure enough, she was welcome to take part. Here are her two submissions:





6 comments:

Heather said...

WOw that is awesome! Great job Maya!

Karen said...

Those are really cool! WTG Maya!

Allyson said...

Those are great!

Allyson :)

hapimumTo3 said...

Those are awesome. I particularly love the flower.

Jill said...

Wow, I am so impressed! I would never have guessed a child had taken those. She has a gift!

Katrina said...

Wow, amazing! Both of those pieces speak volumes! Congrats on finding the window into your child's soul. When they discover that thing they love to do, it's such a gift!