Sunday, August 20, 2006

Tagged!

By Sharon, a dear friend :)

Four jobs I've had in my life:

*chambermaid
*corner store cashier
*retail clothing store - my department was boys' wear
*the best one - mom
Four places I've lived:

*Courtenay, BC
*Thompson, MB
*Cultus Lake, BC
*Prince George, BC
Four TV shows I love to watch:

*MASH
*Cheers
*Happy Days
*Jeopardy
Four Places I've been on vacation:

*The Poconos!
*San Francisco
*Seattle
*PEI - Green Gables
Four Homemade Foods I love:

*peanut butter pie
*cinnamon buns
*rice & peas
*potato salad
Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:

*at Kim's
*at Karen's
*at Michele's
*on the beach
Four People I Tag:

*whoever
*wants
*to
*participate!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wish you were here too!! The houses are still for sale here. :)

Karen said...

You know my home's always open!

I was LOL at the vacation list...