Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thursday thoughts

I confess, almost titled this Wednesday Wonderings because I really was sure it was Wednesday. But just for a minute, because I remembered that James thought it was Friday for most of the day. We lead such exciting lives, hard to keep the days straight I guess :P

Most of my brain has been consumed with the house lately. The home inspection is the one subject to clear and that takes place tomorrow at 1pm. I've been going over and over in my head what might happen, but I really have no clue. I mean, as far as *I* know, there is nothing major wrong with the place. Yes, there are cosmetic things to do, but that's not part of the inspection. And the back door needs to be replaced, we've never used it because it's falling apart inside, plus there's no porch back there, hasn't been since before I moved in here 10 years ago. But my overactive imagination is worried about termites and rot and mildew and plumbing falling apart, etc... On a positive note, I did meet the potential buyer today, she stopped by to "just look at the outside" and I of course invited her to come in as long as she promised not to notice my dishes and unvacuumed carpet. She was very very nice and just loved the place :) so that made me feel somewhat better.

Now to get through tomorrow, get the sold sticker put on the sign and get Matt a job. Easy peasy!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Woweee that is awesome!!!! Praying for tomorrow!!! that is 2:00pm my time.. I will be praying!

Lara said...

No sweat. You'll fly through the rest. :)