Thursday, August 24, 2006

Today is a big day

I can feel it, God has plans for us today. Maybe it's the job interview that Matt is going to at 10am. I don't want to get too excited but it just feels right. Believe in this with me! If you're a praying person, those are much appreciated. If not, think those good thoughts because those help too!!

Working on my list and doing fairly well so far. Heather, we load up the truck on September 13 and leave town the next morning. Should be in Reno on Friday the 15th :)

4 comments:

Karen said...

Ok.. so it's been long enough... any word?

Queen Bee said...

Nothing yet. Interviews have been tending to run about 1.5 - 2 hours, so I'm not concerned. Yet. *LOL*

Jill said...

Praying!

LoisLane said...

Praying. Fingers crossed. I'll even throw out a few voodoo chicken bones if needed. ;)
Let us know quick!