Monday, September 11, 2006

Is it time to panic yet?


No? You sure? Cause I think I can panic if it's time. I'm ready, just give me the word, okay?

Well...the closing date is tomorrow. Hopefully the cheque will be in my grubby little hands in the morning because I have a LOT to do once I finally have some money ;) Repay a couple people who have so generously bankrolled me for the past month, buy a DVD player for the car (yeah, a thousand miles with these kids, you'd want one too), stock up on prescriptions, pay off a couple of local bills and get some US cash. Oh, and mustn't forget to buy Shreddies. Lots of them. *Gulp* I can't believe that I agreed to move to a place where I can't buy Shreddies. I really don't think that was in the wedding vows.

Oh, hey, hot off the presses...Matt is really employed. For reals. Yeah, I'm sure this time. Of course, I've only heard it from my mom who heard it from her husband who heard it from Matt, but I'm pretty sure it's true. Last I heard, he was hitting the freeway from Sparks to Carson City to fill out forms and hopefully maybe just possibly find a place for us to live.

Smokers! I have to remember to go to the PO tomorrow and fill out a request to have my mail forwarded!! Remind me, okay? My brain is too full right now, it might not pop up for me without a nudge from a friend or two.

And, just because...

8 comments:

Michele said...

Woo hoo!!! Congrats to you all! Don't forget to go to the PO and I love the photo :)

LoisLane said...

Wow!! I can't believe the day is really here! Great picture!

hapimumTo3 said...

Great photo. oh and don't forget the PO and the shreddies. WTG Matt.

Anne said...

Yay, Matt! Good luck with everything! Cute picture!

Heather said...

Ooooh my goodness everyone is getting soooo big!!!! How sweet!

Well I am sure you could buy Shreddies on ebay or something ;)

HEY dont forget the PO!

Karen said...

Hope you didn't forget the PO... :)

You could always use my Shreddies source... (THanks again Sue!)

I love the picture...

Theresa from CFL said...

Hey sweetie. Im so happy for you and Matt!! PTL that the job is there!!! In a few days you will just be a few hrs from me. Hey my kids have break the first 2 weeks in Oct. So i was thinking we can come help unpack ya then if you want the help.
Cant wait to meet ya
PS got to the PO and get that mail forwarded.

Lara said...

Great picture! I hope everything has gone as planned so far! I'm so happy for you!

Surely there will be some way to find Shreddies in the US. Odd little specialty shops? Massive online orders? Or you'll just have to try every type of cereal in the grocery store until you find something that comes close to being as good. We all know nothing could be better.