I love Katrina's blog, the name of it is what got me at first - Notes on a Napkin. How could I resist checking that out? Anyway, I've been a lurker, one-time commenter for a while. And the excitement when she commented on my blog? *LOL* I'm such a geek. Anyway, she tagged all who read her, so I was tagged. Sorta.
5 strange confessions:
1. I secretly like my son's strange music. Nerd Alert, anyone? Or perhaps Demolition Rickshaw?
2. I get my kids mixed up. Yeah, I call them by each other's names. The worst part is that I do it with my son's name too, not just the three girls. Scarring him/them for life.
3. I detest earwigs. Even typing that word made me shudder. They are the worst insect ever. Ugh. Stop talking about them!
4. Showing my age here - when I was a kid I liked Donny Osmond. Purple socks and all.
5. I think pointy toed shoes are silly.
Tagging five friends - Heather, Jilly, Sharon, Traci & Karen. Because they blog, I think they might actually act on the tag ;)