Saturday, October 07, 2006

Before Sharon never speaks to me again

I don't hate Hallowe'en. Honest. There are some things I would change about it if I could, but I really don't hate it. I do ~foolishly~ worry about having the right amount of candy, but that's just minor. And, Traci, I don't have any idea how many kids to expect. Another resident told me it varies from virtually none to a hundred. Oh, thanks for narrowing that down!

Christa is going to be a tiger, cutest one around is my guess ;) Becca is going to be a knight. I'm not sure why, thinking we should get her some coconuts though. If you get that one, I love you. Maya wants to be Zorro, a segue from her pirate costume of last year I think. I'm going to try to get James off the computer long enough to hand out candy so I can walk around with the girls. No rain no rain no rain!!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Right... and it's only a flesh wound. ;)

Hope you don't get 100... but hope it's not none either... LOL!

Hillary said...

Good thing you cleared that up, or we would have to mock you a second time! (um, except I didn't mock you a first time, but hey...)

We NEVER got trick or treaters at our house growing up. Mom and dad would have a big bowl of candy, and we MIGHT get 4 kids. They've had none the last few years.

Here's to correct candy projections!

Michele said...

Bring me a shrubbery! "Ni Ni Ni Ni"

Lara said...

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Heather said...

LOLOLOLOL Is she going to say Ni????

LOLOLOLOLOL

Sharon said...

Oh yeah like that would happen....

Love you :) (and Halloween LOL)

Lydia said...

Oh, you won't believe!! I have had ki-nighits on my mind for the last three days! Time to hit Blockbuster.