Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Happy Birthday Boo!

The long anticipated day is here, at last. Becca is so funny, yesterday it was all about "the last time". You know, the last time to have dinner as a 6 year old...the last time to say goodnight as a 6 year old...the last day of school as a 6 year old. She was trying to tell me that it was the last time that *I* got to say goodnight to a 6 year old daughter til I reminded her that Christa will one day be 6, so she switched it to "a 6 year old daughter with brown eyes" but that got tiresome quickly. And, you know where this is going before you read any further, today is all about "the first time". First time having breakfast as a 7 year old...

7 comments:

Michele said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Katrina said...

Woot! Happy birthday to your newly minted seven year old! I am also the proud instructor, boo-boo fixer, cuddler and question-answerer to a seven year old. I think I'm learning more every day than she is!

Allyson said...

Oh Happy Birthday to her! I do the same thing with Rick each year. I always tell him it is his last time kissing a 36 year old or however old I am! :) Hope she had a great day!

Theresa aka T said...

Happy Bday to her!!! wow Cherie, i did not know our dd's are so close in age. My boo will be 7 in march!!
Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!!

LoisLane said...

That's just too cute.
Glad she enjoyed her last day as a 6-year-old and first day as a 7-year-old. ;)

Karen said...

Sorry I missed it yesterday! Happy Birthday! Hope her 2nd day as a 7 year old was even more fun then the first!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Birthday Birthday!!