Thursday, October 12, 2006

How to make a 15 year old laugh hysterically

Works for my 15yo anyway...watch Monty Python with him. I knew he liked MP and the Holy Grail but wasn't sure if any of the other movies would get him laughing. Oh my gosh, you should have heard him cracking up last night! We rented Life of Brian. I had only seen part of it, the scene where Brian opens his shutters in the morning and stands there in the buff while the multitude cheers. Now it makes sense! Well, as much as Monty Python ever does ;) Amazing that a country of people with the reputation of being "prudes" for lack of a better word would be so open with nudity and language. But he's 15, wouldn't be the first time he's heard certain words. We also have A Fish Called Wanda to watch, not Monty Python but with John Cleese and Michael Palin, it'll be fun.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I was never a MP fan. Then there was Doug. Now, I don't miss it! I also love, LOVE John Cleese in Fawlty Towers. We also love Black Adder... but those are a bit more Risque... kinda like the MP shows. Glad he likes them.

Heather said...

Ohh A fish Called Wonda was hilarious... BUT a bit Risque would be a good term.

Penny said...

Ohhhh now you are making me want to go out and snab a bunch of MP. I am giggling at the thought...to be honest I don't even know if hubby finds it funny or not! (You either love it or hate it - right?!) THAT is how long it has been since I have watched any MP...