Monday, November 13, 2006

All I want for Christmas...

It's that time of year again folks. Time for the kids to make their Christmas lists. I worry it will turn into a greedy free-for-all but so far I haven't had to burst their bubbles. Christa wants Dora. Dora everything. In fact, Dora anything. Becca is too old for that, she wants Spongebob everything :P Maya, not a clue, she wasn't home for the big list-making exercise, but I'm sure she wants stuff anyway. As for James, let's just say that cash is looking like a possibility. Other than requesting The Aquabats, he hasn't said much. Hmmm, I wonder what I should ask for...

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Be sure and save those lists--they're good for a laugh in later years. :) I haven't started my Christmas wish list yet, mostly because once I start allowing myself to salivate over things I don't have, the temptation to rush out and buy them increases tenfold!

Heather said...

I know what you want!!!!!!!! To have paperwork go thru and to get to Reno!!! That would be an excellent gift!