Sunday, November 26, 2006

Not the usual November weather

It started snowing yesterday afternoon and this morning it looked like this:















Not what we normally get in November! We're used to wet, wind and grey. That's about it, it's a depressing month but it's what we're accustomed to ;) Well, surprise! After 6 or 8 inches of snow (depends who you talk to I guess), it's freezing. Hard. Oh joy. Now those ruts in my alley are frozen ruts. Guess who's not driving her kids to school tomorrow? They're so upset, the poor dears. Hahaha.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Yuck! And thanks for sharing the white stuff with us :P I feel like I'm in the middle of a giant snowglobe!

Allyson said...

It is so pretty but I am sooo not ready! We have had the most mild November, something like 9 days reached 60! It has been sooo nice!
Enjoy your white stuff and keep it please!

Katrina said...

Maybe I'm ten years old on the inside, but I still LOVE when it snows. And I'd love a snow day right about now--it was so hard to go back to the routine after our Thanksgiving break!