Monday, November 06, 2006

Read at your own risk

I'm in a bad mood, I'll warn you right now. Doesn't happen too often but when it does, look out. Most of my annoyance is centered on my ex. What? An annoying ex? Say it isn't so! Pfftt. I won't go into a bunch of detail, let's just say that someone who wound up in therapy over the kids leaving town should actually want to see said kids, wouldn't you think? Well, yeah, me too. Guess we're not thinking clearly. Couple that with the irritating woman at the laundromat who took seven washer loads of stuff and spread it out to take up eight dryers when there were only ten free...I had to do half my drying and then the other half once that was done. Yeah, she has laundry too but it bugged me anyway *LOL*

So what am I doing about it? I'm eating McD's and venting here. I'm feeling better already. Until I step on the scale tomorrow morning, but I'll blame that on my ex ;)

6 comments:

Katrina said...

Mmmmm....McDonalds sounds good right now.

Vent away--we're here to listen!

Michele said...

Vent away! And hugs to you!

LoisLane said...

Sorry to hear he's being such a putz. We all know by now though that we can't make them smarter no matter how hard we try.
Hope you enjoyed the mcdonalds. Sometimes the calories are worth it. HUGS.

Karen said...

HUGS! I hear ya on the X...

Take out some of those frustrations on the DDR. :)

Heather said...

LOL McDonalds is definately blamable on the EX ;)

Christi said...

I hope you got the Ranch Chicken - that always makes me feel better.