Friday, December 08, 2006

As for lists...

I've never been a list person. Sure, I've made shopping lists. Then I've left them at home, or in the car. I know plenty of people who talk about "crossing things off the list" and I think, what list? A real 3D list or a list in his/her head? Hmmm. Then there was the PDA that my wonderful dh bought me. It was supposed to help me organize things, a glorified list holder. Yeah, right. It's a great tool for playing solitaire. My actual lists wind up looking like treasure maps, with arrows here and there, some things underlined and the occasional asterisk thrown in apparently willy-nilly.

Wonder if there's a New Year's resolution in there somewhere ;)

8 comments:

Michele said...

I am SUCH a list person :) But most are on my computer, my PDA is much better for Scrabble than for lists. I always forget to sync up.

Theresa said...

Im a big list person, i could not tell you what i would give for a PDA... I got post-it notes EVERYWHERE, including the car to keep my lists!!

Hillary said...

There are a few things I'd like to reply to this post with:

#1...

aw heck, I'm not a list person either. That's probably why I end up taking so long and spending so much at Safeway EVERY SINGLE TIME I go. Ummm... I could use that? I thing I might need this. Do I already have some of these? I'm not sure, I'd better buy some. Aw, it'll keep...

Queen Bee said...

Hillary, you forgot my favourite...It's on sale!

LoisLane said...

Gotta have lists - and post it notes everywhere, and a pop-up reminder system on my work computer. Otherwise, I'd be lost.

Heather said...

LOL Well.. I actually make lists... all the time. I have to in order to see that I am being productive ;)

Katrina said...

I love lists, and I also have a PDA, which I am always trying to be more diligent about using. Of course, that ends up making more work when I have to transfer my hastily scrawled lists from their scraps and post-it notes into my handheld.

Viva technology, eh?

Christi said...

I like to make lists. I lose lists. In fact, I probably would benefit from making a list of where I keep all my lists. Now receipts? I keep those for forever. Even if all I bought was a pack of breath mints. My PDA is worthless. I haven't been able to find my charging cable for a month, the battery is still alive. That says it all.