Friday, December 01, 2006

Double tagged!

Both Traci and Jenn got me this time, good thing it's the same meme!

Here are the rules:Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

6 weird things about me:

1. I eat Shreddies every day. Those who know me already know this so they think it's normal. Ha! I've got them fooled.

2. I have Fred Flintstone feet. Unlike my oldest daughter, whose pretty slim feet modelled shoes on this blog a few days back.

3. I like molasses sandwiches. Molasses on bread with a thin spread of butter on top. Yummm!

4. I don't like to empty my recycle bin. Never know when I might need something in there again.

5. Related to number 4, I'm kind of a pack rat.

6. I love Christmas cards. Once you're on my list, it's pretty tough to get off of it again. I think you'd have to file a formal request to be removed ;)

Now, rule breaker that I am (insert hysterical laughter here), I'm not going to tag anyone, or blogjack their comment section to tell them that I tagged them. If anyone else wants to do this, go right ahead, then let me know so I can read yours. That's it, you may go now. Buh-bye. I'm done. Really.

No comments: