Thursday, December 14, 2006

A non-creative post

Just haven't had time lately to blog (sorry) and I missed it! This was on Sharon's blog and it looked like fun ;)

[ RED ]

1. Closest red thing to you? Snoopy's hat (on a Christmas tree ornament)
2. Has anyone ever cheated on you in a relationship? Nope, never. Well, that I know of!
3. Last thing to make you angry? This morning Becca wouldn't stop turning around in her chair when she was supposed to be eating breakfast. Nothing new ;)
4. Are you a fan of romance? Not overly, I don't feel like it's genuine.
5. Have you ever been in love? Yes
6. Do you have a temper? Yeah, I'm a true redhead.
[ GREEN ]

1. Closest green thing to you? The Christmas tree is right beside my desk.
2. Do you care about the environment? I'm not a fanatic but I do my best/
3. Are you jealous of anyone right now? Amazingly, no.
4. Are you a lucky person? I don't believe in luck.
5. Do you always want what you can't have? Nope, I'm happy with what I've got.
6. Are you Irish? English & Scots, yes, not so sure about Irish.
[ PURPLE ]

1. Last purple thing you saw? One of Becca's spinning tops that Joey sent for her bday.
2. Like being treated to expensive things? No, I don't. Makes me feel guilty, there are so many other things that are needed.
3. Do you like mysterious things? Not particularly.
4. Favorite type of chocolate? Milk chocolate.
5. Ever met anyone in royalty? Nope.
6. Are you creative? With words, yes. Crafty stuff, like things you make with your hands, not so much.
7. Are you lonely? Not at all.
[ YELLOW ]

1. Closest yellow thing to you? SpongeBob ornament.
2. The happiest time(s) of your life? They're all good, in their own way.
3. Favorite holiday? Christmas!
4. Are you a coward? Not at all.
5. Do you burn or tan? Burn only. And freckle ;)
6. Do you want children? Not more than I have already.
7. What makes you happy? My family, my friends, and most of all, the love of God.
[ BLUE ]
1. Closest blue thing to you? There are two blue Tamagotchis on my desk right in front of me.
2. Are you good at calming people down? Yes I am.
3. Do you like the ocean? Yes! I will miss it dreadfully when we move.
4. What was the last thing that made you cry? When I realized that my Santa pictures of my kids are all packed and I won't get to see them this year...I'll be okay, it just hit me for a minute or two.
5. Are you a logical thinker? Yes.
6. Can you sleep easily? Much easier than ever before. That's for falling asleep, right? I don't tend to sleep through, unfortunately.
7. Do you prefer the beach or the woods? The beach, hands down.
[ PINK ]
1. Closest pink thing to you? Another Tamagotchi.
2. Do you like sweet things? Yes!
3. Like play-fighting? Not even a little.
4. Are you sensitive? Too much sometimes.
5. Do you like punk music? Nope.
6. What is your favourite flower? Pansies.
7. Does someone have a crush on you? *LOL* Highly doubtful.
[ ORANGE ]

1. Closest orange thing to you? The last Tamagotchi.
2. Do you like to burn things? No.
3. Dress up for Halloween? Me? No.
4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person? Very!!
5. Do you prefer the single life or the security of a relationship? I can handle either one just fine.
6. What would your super power be? Haven't given this much thought. Maybe the ability to turn invisible so I could do things without my kids seeing, especially this time of year!
[ WHITE ]

1. Closest white thing to you? Envelopes and papers on my desk.
2. Would you say you're innocent? Naive, maybe.
3. Always try to keep the peace? Yes, I try.
4. How do you imagine your wedding? There won't be another one.
5. Do you like to play in the snow? Take it or leave it.
6. Are you afraid of going to the doctors or dentist? Not at all, they're just people.
7. Do you have Attention Deficit Disorder(A.D.D)? Nope.
[ BLACK ]

1. Closest black thing to you? Christa's headphones.
2. Ever enjoy hurting people? Never.
3. Are you sophisticated or silly? I'm way too goofy for sophisticated.
5. Do you have a lot of secrets? No, what you see is what you get.
6. What is your favorite colour(s)? Blue!
7. Does the colour you wear affect your mood? Nope.

I'm nowhere near as entertaining as Christi!

1 comment:

Christi said...

The Tamagotchi desk vs. the Piggie desk. LOL