Monday, January 15, 2007

The dog ate my blog post...

Not buying it? Okay, I'll come clean, it was a ginormous blogasaurus... biggest dinosaur on the internet, went tearing through here eating posts left and right! Honest!

Man, these blogs are tough things, aren't they? I have so many many things to blog about and yet I can't remember what they are when faced with the keyboard and enough time to write - 2 minutes, now go! Go, go, go!!

I usually read through my friends' blogs first, don't want to miss anything in their lives, ya know.
Amy has beautiful boys, Molly has forgotten music, Jenn is NOT available/single and I wonder if Donna's house has been built. Dwen is hoppin', Annette hates cats and Monica is stuck on her first post. Dear Jilly has been ill, I sure hope she is back soon. And I really want to know what happened with Lydia's squirrels. Karen, Heather, Traci, Melissa, Sharon, Lara and Michele blog regularly (or are planning to, you know who I'm referring to, Melissa) and Christi puts up multiple posts at a time. And I see Allyson is back, yay! Miriam doesn't post as often as I would like, but she's a busy lady coming up to a sad anniversary. Two new friends are Hillary and Katrina, always worth checking their blogs! Then there's William. If you haven't read William's blog, you are missing something, that's for sure. Something good, yeah, sometimes, but always something.

I'm thinking of starting something new with comments. I'm gonna put the verification letters in there from now on, but subtly of course. You know how subtle I am ;)

7 comments:

Hillary said...

Yay! Queen Bee is back! I thought you fell off teh edge of the internet... except that I see you visit my blog still! Glad you're back! :)

Karen said...

Woo Hoo! you're here!

I'm glad the blogosaurus didn't get you!

Christi said...

Cool Post - sorry about the blogasaurus. I sometimes keep notes so I won't forget!

LoisLane said...

Ooooh - a little heavy on the guilty there. ;)
I know some people who write down blog ideas to remember for later. But that makes it seem awfully like work. ;)

Heather said...

The blogasaurus did get me! But it chucked me back and I am good ;)

Joy T. said...

Unfortunately I started with Williams blog first and now I can't see all the other blogs because I was laughing so hard and now my eyes are all teared up. Looks like I'll have to come back :o)

Katrina said...

How sweet! Thanks for including me in your jolly blogroll. I love reading you, too. (And I'll watch out for that blogasaurus...)