Friday, January 19, 2007

Fly on the wall

Overheard recently in my home:

Maya: Mom, have you seen my purse? I can't find it anywhere!!
Mom: Do you mean the one that is right there by your foot?
Maya: Oh. *silence* Well butts butts butts lol!


Mom: Becca, how was school today?
Becca: It was good, we had an assembly. There was this group who sang and played the drums.
Mom: And how was that?
Becca: It was awesome awesome!!


James: So, Maya, I heard some things...
Maya: Uh-oh!
James: I heard that you like mud kips...
Maya: Mom, he's doing it again!
James: No you!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Hehehe to be young again.. ;)

Katrina said...

I love these conversations. They always end with my head spinning around. :)

Karen said...

gotta love the conversations... always leave me amused... but, what's a mud kip?

Queen Bee said...

Good question, Karen! I think it's a pokemon character...or it might refer to a fish called a mudskipper. I try not to ask too many questions *LOL*