Thursday, February 01, 2007

Almost 13 months later

I set out on this little journey called weight loss on January 3, 2006. At that point, I weighed in at *gulp* 170 pounds. Okay, not so bad, until you realize that I am only 5'2" on a TALL day and that my mom is 4'9" and about 90 pounds soaking wet. I looked huge next to her *LOL* Anyway, as of this morning, I weighed in at 118.2 pounds. I made it to my revised goal and took off a titch for just-in-case days. I am amazed that I could lose more than my third child weighs! I can wear size small shirts again, and single digit sizes in pants...I haven't weighed this little since, well, let's put it this way - when I got pregnant with my oldest I weighed more than I do now.

Okay, enough already, my arm is getting sore from twisting it around to pat myself on the back :P

8 comments:

hapimumTo3 said...

You've done a great job! I know you've worked hard on this. Congrats!!!

Hillary said...

Pat away! That's AWESOME!

Hip hooray for Cherie!!!

Allyson said...

What an accomplishment Cherie! That is fantastic!

Katrina said...

Wow! That is totally wonderful! All your hard work has paid off! I hope you don't mind if I make you my new personal inspiration. I'm trying to lose the pounds that have crept up on me over the past few years, too.

Way to go, Q. Bee!

Lara said...

Congratulations! I know how thrilled you must be! Give that arm a rest. I'm giving you a pat on the back!

LoisLane said...

Awesome! I knew you would do it!

Kim said...

That is awesome Cherie. Congratulations!

Christi said...

That is great! WAY TO GO!