Saturday, February 03, 2007

Stolen with permission...so is that really stolen?

Nah, it was given freely to me by Allyson :)

Reading: Just finished Motor Mouth by Janet Evanovich. Starting a "Paige Turner" book but can't remember what it's called or the author, I could look it up but I'm in a hurry here *LOL*

Music in my Head: Some Yo Gabba Gabba song that James just played 57 times in a row...oh correction, it's playing again. Something about "It's Mine". Correction: it's from Lazy Town, not Yo Gabba Gabba. And he's still playing it.

Drinking: Nothing right now, had my morning coke and haven't moved on to water yet.

Wishing: That my good friends would get together and talk about a misunderstanding between them. I know they all care about each other but when feelings get hurt it's hard to stand by and let them work it out :(

Considering: What I'm going to eat for dinner tonight.

Feeling: Fine today!

Goals: Take Maya to her sleepover, do the dishes, maybe sweep the floor. Lazy day. Oh, and hopefully get a chance to chat to hubby on MSN later.

Hours spent in bathtub last night: Can't remember the last time I had a bath, I'm a shower girl.

Things accomplished: I'm showered and dressed, that's enough for a Saturday!

Hoping: That things work out (see the wishing reply above).

No comments: