Tuesday, February 13, 2007

What a difference a year makes

365 days, this year anyway ;) It's been quite the year for me. 156 posts, including this one. That's not even every other day, how terrible, especially when you consider that I did November's NaBloPoMo. Colour me red. Yes, I spelled it with a U, get over it :P

For those who don't follow my convoluted thought processes, I started this blog on February 14, 2006 so tomorrow is my anniversary and today is my 365th day as a blogger. I (reluctantly) upgraded today to the new blogger. I'm not good with change. I hope I like it, we'll see.

Quick recap: We're all a year older than when I started. I sold my house and tried to move to the US, to join my dh who has been there for more than 7 months now. I am still working on that one ;) I travelled across the entire continental US in order to meet some of my very best friends for the first time. I have been praying for Kim for the entire year and I am NOT going to stop doing that now. You hear that, Kim? I love you dear friend. There's more but those are the things on my mind and heart tonight.

Looking forward to the next year with you all!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Happy Blogging Anniversary! HUGS!

Kimberly said...

I hear you Cherie, LOUD AND CLEAR. LOVE YOU TOO!!!