Sunday, March 11, 2007

Ahhh, spring at last!

No, it's not the flowers poking their heads above ground, or the buds on all the trees. Not the weather either that tells me it is spring. It's all those people walking around saying, "What time is it REALLY?" Saying that it's 10:30 *old* time but 11:30 *new* time and acting like a bunch of zombies. Gaggle of zombies? Clutch? Passel? Yep, the time change strikes and the majority of people whine and complain for a few days, that's when I know spring is really here. Must admit, it's a good excuse for some of us to explain why we're late for things for the next few days. Just mutter something about inner clocks and GWB and you're good.

4 comments:

Heather and Iona said...

LOL well... I honestly haven't complained yet. We were traveling between time zones and it hasnt hit my body that its later then normal yet... so maybe that is a good thing. We shall see tomorrow ;)

Kim said...

That is totally how we are in our family. Well, it is now so and so time, but yesterday it was this time. LOL!!
I actually have a clock in the house the is the right time. It is the right time only for part of the year. LOL!! Anthony and I were laughing about that Saturday night.

LoisLane said...

I hate daylight saving time. Try explaining to your body that it needs to go to sleep NOW even though it doesn't feel like bedtime yet because it will have to get up an hour earlier than it wants to the next morning. Ugh.

Lara said...

Daylight Savings Time is ridiculous! I hate it! The kids were so cranky this morning. I told them to blame it on DST.