Saturday, March 17, 2007

Blogger blog

Yep, a blog about blogger. Surprised it took me this long! Yeah, I've mentioned blogger a time or two, but a whole post about it? Shocking ;)

Why oh why does blogger make me log in all the time? The little "remember me" check box is there purely for window decoration I suppose. Kind of annoying if you ask me.

I know there are gidgets and gadgets and thingamajigs that I can add but I really don't know how to work most of them so I'm pretty much a simple blogger. I did upgrade to the "new" blogger before they forced me to, but that's been about it.

Some day I might figure out how to make my header not be partially obscured by the nav bar across the top...

5 comments:

Heather and Iona said...

It's not just you... it's me! It used to work before I had the beta but now no good. So it's not just picking on you. I have changed everything and BOY do I think its annoying to have to log in EVERY time. But I also think its annoying to have to word Verify LOL But I deal ;) My word for today jsmoffc

Allyson said...

Me Too! I was JUST saying that, again, to myself. It is so annoying! I hate that I check off that silly box and it never remembers me! Glad to hear I am not alone though sorry that you have this happen to you too!

RosieBoo said...

Speaking of blogger problems...I see you have the same template as me...but yours looks fine in Internet Explorer 7. Mine has this weird shadowing effect halfway down the page. Are you in the new version now? If you have any insights, please post a comment on my blog. Thanks!

Queen Bee said...

No clue why yours has done that, Rosieboo. I'm using the new blogger now, yes. I don't see anything different about yours from mine that would cause that weird shadow thing. Sorry!

Katrina said...

I have the same pet peeve about the Remember Me box! My geek says it's a browser thing. It works in Firefox but not in IE7 for some reason. Probably some misguided attempt to beef up "security" by not allowing the cookie.