Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sorry for the whine

I wasn't myself yesterday, didn't mean to be such a downer. Thanks so much to Michele for her generous offer, she's the best! Helped cheer up my oldest too. In other news, Christa is down with this icky bug. She's had a cough for a couple days, mostly first thing in the morning. Now she replaced that with a fever and lack of appetite. Fun stuff. At least she's drinking and mostly happy. Maya has her sax back, finally. Took two weeks and a phone call before the rental company thought to send it back to us :P Had all the various dents and bends taken out of it and the wayward piece soldered back on. She's trying to make up for lost time as I write this (hence my typos!). Becca's gem - it's a card she made for me for International Women's Day that tells me why I am the most important woman in her life - I took her to the hospital when she almost broke her finger AND I am polite when we eat at the table.

2 comments:

LoisLane said...

You have such great kiddos! Sorry I missed yesterday's post. I don't have an ipod to share - don't even have one of my own - but I would've sent some hugs.

Kim said...

Hope Christa is feeling better real soon.