Monday, April 23, 2007

I was so traumatized

Obviously that party took a lot out of me, I haven't been back since. Seriously, it was intense. Never again, remind me next year, never again. My gosh, can teenage girls eat! And scream! And they are sooooo messy! Maya didn't have as much fun as she hoped to either, it was pretty difficult to have 9 girls want to do the same thing at the same time so they kept splitting up into two happy groups with a bewildered Maya not sure which group she should be with at any one time. Poor thing spent some time hiding under the covers in her bed. We lived through it though and I officially have two teens now. Oh! Almost forgot that I wanted to share this - Maya is already liable to kill me for saying what I already have so I'm going to jump right in and tell you about what a couple of the other girls did. Maya didn't, and I'm not just saying that because she's my sweet daughter and might read this, she really didn't take part, she just stood and watched them in amazement. Ready? Two of the girls weighed their boobs. Yep, they did. Laid down on the floor, propping said parts on the scale and yelling, how much do they weigh? It was so hilariously dumb, I just had to tell you ;)

2 comments:

Hillary said...

hahahaha... that's hilarious! Wow, it never would have occurred to me to do that. Funny girls.

I hada sleepover on Friday night with two girlfriends. We were yawning by 11:30 and konked out by 12:30. No talking or anything. Out. Junior teens we are not! :P

maya said...

oh man that was ridiculous my two friends are insane(not really)