Monday, May 07, 2007

Interviewed by Traci

A real life reporter, our Traci. How cool is that!

1. You're going to be stranded on a deserted island for 1 year. Food and fresh water are not at issue. What 3 items do you bring with you? Toilet paper, a deck of cards and my bible.

2. You are required to change your first name. What new name do you pick? If I had been asked this when I was a kid, my answer would have been Fiona. I soooooo wanted to change my name to Fiona, and go live with my aunt and uncle because their last name went better with Fiona than my last name *LOL* I guess it wouldn't be fair to say I'd change my first name from Cheryl to Cherie, would it? *sigh* How about Morgan? Do I seem like a Morgan to you? Why is this question so hard???

3. Describe your wildest night ever. (Stolen from Sharon, but it's a fun one. lol) Pathetic as it sounds, I don't know if I've ever had a wild night. Maybe my wedding night, I think both Matt and I were pretty exhausted the next day ;) And that's all I've got to say about THAT.

4. What was the single biggest factor that attracted you to your husband? Since we met online, there is no physical answer for this one, it was all mental/emotional. Matt is caring and funny and intelligent. He's corny, but I love him anyway.

5. What's your quirkiest quirk? What's quirky to others is probably normal to me, this is a hard one too. I like to play solitaire on my PDA before I go to sleep, is that quirky?

2 comments:

Heather said...

All your answers made me smile :)

Michele said...

Nope, not quirky, I play Scrabble on my PDA before I go to sleep :D

PS, tagged ya on my blog