Friday, June 08, 2007

Be thankful I haven't been blogging

You'd have to read about such scintillating things, I don't think you could stand it. What, you don't believe me? Here's a sample of some things that have entered my blog thoughts, only to wind up not making it to final drafts:

What happens when you use "anti-frizz" shampoo with "add-more-body" conditioner...

How to get a 13 yo to tell the truth about whether she has homework or not...

Being *mature* and delaying our move date by a month...

Making yet another trip to Vancouver, only to find out that we have to go back AGAIN in three more weeks...

What to do about a 4 yo who has such a fit that she throws up. On the only blanket big enough for my bed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aren't you glad you've been spared those topics?

2 comments:

LoisLane said...

I totally laughed out loud at the shampoo/conditioner one. Not so much on the others though. Hugs!

Karen said...

Hugs!

and I don't know... what does happen when you use that combination of hair product?

BTW... I think you have been pretty "mature" about this whole moving thing, so who ever said you aren't, should be smacked!